1. Data Collection
We may collect and process the following types of data:
- Personal identification information (e.g., name, email address)
- Financial information (e.g., credit card information, bank account)
- Transaction information (e.g., purchase history)
- Technical data (e.g., IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website)
2. Data Usage
We may use your data to:
- Manage and protect our business and website
- Provide and improve our products and services
- Process your orders
- Send marketing communications
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
3. Data Sharing
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We may share your data with service providers in order to provide and improve our services, or because we are legally required to do so.
4. Data Protection
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. However, please note that while we make efforts to protect your personal data, no internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure.
6. User Rights
You have the right to access, change, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to limit or object to our processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights.
7. Policy Changes
8. Contact Information